What's Happening at AJAG?
Thank you to everyone who attended the following online sessions:
" T1134: Foreign Reporting for Foreign Affiliates and Controlled Foreign Affiliates" "with Manu Kakkar CPA, CA, TEP, MTAX.
" Changes to the Not-For-Profit Corporations Act - Don't Miss The October Deadline!" with Terry Carter, LLB.
"Taking The Guess Work Out Of Foreign Reporting" with Manu Kakkar CPA, CA, TEP, MTAX
If you would like to purchase the recorded version of any of the above courses for $75 + tax, please email Alison at email@example.com
Our 2014/2015 Fall/Winter calendar is now open for registration.
What's new for 2014?
- An afternoon session in Oakville
- 4 new instructors - Cyril Sapiro CPA, Andrew Feldstein LL.B, Louise Summerhill LL.B, Jeffrey Brown CPA
- Purchase a swap package for $70 at time of registration and receive UNLIMITED swaps for the season
Why choose AJAG for your PD?
- All of our speakers write and present their own materials
- You will save more than 35% per course compared to our competition
- We offer half and full-day sessions
- 24/7 access to your online pd history and upcoming courses
Click here to compare our pricing with other Professional Development providers
Click here to see the list of course materials that are available for purchase.
- Excellent value compared to other professional development providers - click here to compare
- Ability to "share" PD hours from programs among multiple participants in your firm
- Fully customizable programs offering broad-based, current and practical courses
- Outstanding speakers
- Your choice of three convenient locations - Markham, Toronto and Oakville
- An excellent opportunity to network with other professionals
- On-line attendance records and printable certificates maintained for each participant
- Quick and convenient on-line registration
To learn more about who we are and what we offer, click here to view a short video.